Sunday, July 08, 2007

Collierville's Fireworks

Here ya go, we're one week into our 2 week stay at Gold Strike and here's what's up. Along the way I met T.G. Sheppard. Wished I would've had my camera. And one night, a water pipe busted just above the keyboards and started pouring out of the ceiling. Panic. It stopped us in mid-song and mid-set. So I removed my equipment, aired it out and played acoustic guitar the next set. A set later it was all up and running. No harm no foul. Sounds like a Korg commercial. Along the way back early one morning, I created some roadkill. Some said it was an otter, others said a muskrat. I'm just glad it wasn't any bigger.
Here's a shot from Collierville's July 4th celebration. I was told there were over 10,000 people there, wow. It was also Chris Cook's last show with us. So Jeremy Smith has joined us on drums for the Gold Strike run.
We've been added to the Delta Fair & Music Festival in September. Plus there's a Redbird's game coming up we will be playing.
Stay in touch!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home