Saturday, April 14, 2007

Fried Glass Onions Party

This will be fun! Thursday night at the Gibson Guitar Showcase will be several Memphis artist' bringing their sound of Beatles music. Once again, I'm invited to be in the house band while they take the stage. There's no need to mention what feeling the Beatles bring about, but if you've ever been to the Gibson Showcase, you know this is a great venue for music.

Friday morning, Dani, Zack and I are going to be on channel 13's "Good Morning from Memphis". I don't know what times yet, so I'll keep you posted later.

Saturday we head up to Hornersville, Missouri and perform at the Sixth Annual Little Riverfest. They are referring to this as "the Bootheel's version of Memphis in May".

Speaking of "Memphis in May", have you seen who is coming? Allman Brothers, Gov't Mule, Derek Trucks, North Mississippi Allstars and that's just part of the line up on Friday night. I mean you still got Kenny Wayne Shephard, Kelley Hunt, and my favorite this year, Steely Dan. They are scheduled for Saturday night. Man, I have only started the list to who's coming. Did you notice Daddy Mack Blues Band? He will be at The Gibson this Thursday. Click on "Memphis in May" for the line up and come on out. Oh yeah, see ya Thursday.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home