Friday, August 19, 2005

Since we've last met...

there's been "thangs goin' on that you don't know". So allow me a moment or two. Court Square gig was a blast, but I needed help on the load-in & out. I've got a bulging disc in my back. Doc said no "strenuous pulling, pushing or lifting", so daytime job is on hold til' I see Neuro doc.
In the mean time, I'm spending more time w/ my music. Grabbed the guitar for some acoustic tunes and looks like a trip back to Holly Springs for a warm-up to Hampton, VA for Bay Days. Fried Glass Onions is getting some airplay in England(go figure) and FGO 2 is due next month.
Kelli has started up a street team for Dani. Here's another in for ya'll who like to know whassup.
I'll try not to stay gone so long. So check back later.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! Hope you and your back get some rest!

Kelli

ps- You guys are a great band! You are awesome at what you do!

August 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home