Wednesday, October 26, 2005

October 26

A couple of comments before we get going. If you're headed to the gulf coast toward Alabama, the sign to Hi-98(just south of Hattiesburg) is gone, Katrina hid it somewhere. I know this by personal experience and confirmed from others(it adds about an hour to your drive if you go all the way to Gulfport).
I've been hit with a ton of comment spam, so I've added word verification. Sorry, but I'm tired of the junk coming my way. Nuisance! Ok I'm done, back to business
What's happened on this date, hmmm:
2004, Elvis Presley came top of a list of the highest-earning dead celebrities. $40m.
2002, Jessica Simpson, married former 98° member Nick Lachey. WHO CARES!
1991, Ozzy Osboune broke his foot on stage at a gig in Chicago. Another Who cares?
1974, Barry White scored his only US No.1 album with 'Can't Get Enough'.
1963, Bob Dylan played a sell out concert at New York's Carnegie Hall.
1963, Born on this day, Natalie Merchant, 10,000 Maniacs
1953, Born on this day, Keith Strickland, The B-52's
1951, Born on this day, Bootsy Collins, bass player, James Brown, Parliament, Funkadelic, Bootsy's Rubber Band

Why said? and...

Whose birthday is it anyway?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bloody Well Right I know who's birthday it is today...old man!!!

October 26, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is Brandy that sang with a band with you guys at Shrimpfest '05? You are all awsome!!!!!

October 04, 2008  
Blogger Jock said...

I don't know, who? I need a little more to go on than that.

October 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home