Monday, September 19, 2005

Week-end Update

Another 3 gig week-end in the bag. Thursday's at Shanti Steakhouse is starting to gather a crowd. You need to make one of these. Friday at Isaac's was another good show for Dani. And Saturday's Jimmy Buffet tribute at City Cafe was a blast. Sandals, hawaiian shirts and leis while singing Buffet tunes, "reminds me of the places I've been"(some I won't revisit).
I've posted some more pics in the Photo Album under Bay Days 05.
AFKAS updates:
AFKAS now has his own 1) my space site and 2) photo album.
Who would've thunk this could happen. "Too much time on my hands" w/ my disk problem. Speaking of which, I've got a visit at the Neuro Doc today, hopefully to get some relief soon! I tried loading my gear in the other night, not a good idea.
If you've got a "my space" sign in, send an invite, AFKAS loves the company.
Thanks for the visit and go hug your momma.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Brother J.:

I love all of your new content!
Do you think AFKAS will mind if I call him Brother "Stick". He is too cool. Thank you for making me smile.

:-)

Sending love, peace and gumbo,

Sister Cat

ps Hope you get some good news from the Doc.

September 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home