Tuesday, October 11, 2005

On This Day (Oct 11th)

Do you know what today is? Do you know what song was #1 on your Birthday? Today is mine and my wife's wedding anniversary. well thank-you. And yes I do know what song was #1. But the only reason I'm familiar with it is due to K-tel records. You remember that label don't you?
"More than Words" by The Extremes was popular when we got married. Mariah Carey was on top of the charts. How do I know this stuff? Musician's Friend sends out a weekly and you can check dates that are interesting to you at "This Day in Music". You don't have to be a member, just click on Birthday #1 up top. The #1 song on my birthday was "Mack the Knife" by Bobby Darin. What was it on yours?

1 Comments:

Blogger Froggie said...

Tossin' and Turnin' by Bobby Lewis...okay? Okay!

October 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home