Monday, November 21, 2005

Shanti Steak House


Oh don't look surprised. Danny Cole, steak house owner/guitarist sat in with us on a Janis Joplin tune. Maybe that's why the look. Where have I been? huh? Where've you been! Thursday nights, check it out.

Alright, let me catch you up. Wednesday the 23rd, Dani and the band will be on "Live @ 9". It's on channel 3 in Memphis.
Same day later on, Fried Glass Onions II is due out.
Saturday the 26th, downtown at Isaac Hayes and Wednesday the 30th, we're at the Complex on Madison. We'll be performing with "$7 Sox", "So She Sang" and "Mad City" on the filming of a pilot for a TV show. Ya gotta make that one, you may be on a music video or even on TV.

And now, days gone by. Huey's was a hoot and we'll be back first of the year. Last week-end, I performed my first wedding. Not my forte, but I held my own.

News to me: Rundgren is fronting "The Cars" reunion and oh yeah,
CONGRATULATIONS to Billy Gibson.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home