Thursday, January 04, 2007

EP's Delta Kitchen

Yep, we're going back. I don't mean Garry Goin, he's there on the week-ends. EP's on Wednesday nights. Check the calendar, we're there 3 times this month. We start sometime around 8 or 8:30, I dunno which. Make plans, the food's great and well, you know the music. Zack on guitar, Chris Geswein on bass and Chris Cook on drums. Oh yeah, Dani will be there, don't ya know. Like you didn't know who was singing. I heard a rumor, Cook is busy later this month and somebody said Pete Mendillo will be "banging the drum" on the last 2 Wednesdays. I guess we'll see, huh?

Here's some real music news. I picked up an old Hammond piper organ. Yeah, it's got flip levers, a tape recorder, a mic and push button rhythm. Get the picture. It's one of those 70's model from a generation that thought they could learn to play the piano by number. No you won't see it on stage.
I'll let you know how this goes.

See ya Wednesday?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home